« Home | "That was brutal, man." » | Kinetakt » | drone love honesty sound » | It continues pt. 3 » | I hate my husband, I hate my children » | It continues pt. 2 » | Well I'll be » | Multitasking » | It continues » | I'll come forward laughing everytime » 

Sunday, December 20, 2009 

A beloved holiday tradition

About once a year Singles Jukebox head honcho and personal hero of mine William B. Swygart (the B may stand for "bloody") rouses himself from his work enough to liveblog something. This time it's the UK Xmas top 40 and if you know anything about pop music you know why that's exciting... and if like me you loved and miss dearly Will's UK chart roundups for Stylus you know why this particular take on it is even more exciting. The preamble is here; he's got the whole thing up, so get your ass over there!



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates