« Home | Catching up » | More than this, I'm more than this » | You think you have what you own » | Calm, collected » | "You think you can choose the kind of guy you are?" » | Design of a decade (it begins, pt. who even knows?) » | Where you been? » | Show me your teeth » | A glance » | Kicking comedy in the dick » 

Monday, February 01, 2010 

Kind of a big deal

Hey, for the first time since 1989, Bill Watterson has done an interview. It's short, and covers mostly familiar ground, but it only reaffirms my affection and respect for the guy.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates