« Home | You might call it the aesthetic object » | Eat it, Cameron » | "that capturing of the body by the pulse" » | You got to give an account at the judgment » | Seven Soldiers of Scotland? » | Don't corner me with that poetry thing » | The Anti-Noah » | "We must try to contribute joy to the world" » | Moves his hands just like clockwork » | Hot Chipapalooza » 

Thursday, March 11, 2010 

I'm losing your train of thought

My review of the new, very good Eluvium album is up at Resident Advisor. I was a bit worried when I heard that Matthew Cooper was including vocals in his music for the first time, but it wound up working for me.

I like this album a lot. I like the vocals.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates