« Home | Don't corner me with that poetry thing » | The Anti-Noah » | "We must try to contribute joy to the world" » | Moves his hands just like clockwork » | Hot Chipapalooza » | Either way it's a crazy golf course » | This frequency my universe » | Kind of a big deal » | Catching up » | More than this, I'm more than this » 

Tuesday, February 23, 2010 

Seven Soldiers of Scotland?

I am waist-deep in moving, and it's a busy week at work to boot, so I don't/won't have time to blog much for a bit; let me just say that this is something I'm very excited about. It brings together several things I like - Stephen Fry, Grant Morrison, Scotland, even Paul McGuigan (Gangster No. 1 and Lucky Number Slevin are good enough that he goes in the plus column).



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates