« Home | The Neil Young approach » | I'm losing your train of thought » | You might call it the aesthetic object » | Eat it, Cameron » | "that capturing of the body by the pulse" » | You got to give an account at the judgment » | Seven Soldiers of Scotland? » | Don't corner me with that poetry thing » | The Anti-Noah » | "We must try to contribute joy to the world" » 

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 

You've done hell for me

My review of the really, really, really good "new" Picastro album is up today at PopMatters. I say "new" because it came out digitally and on vinyl last year, but didn't hit CD until now. I'm happy to have the excuse to put it on my best of 2010 list, in any case.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates