« Home | god's pee » | A series of unfortunate events » | "You can quote me on that." » | O=0 » | "an act firmly grounded in pleasure" » | Because I have been sleeping badly lately » | I only want one night » | You've done hell for me » | The Neil Young approach » | I'm losing your train of thought » 

Monday, April 12, 2010 

A fresh coat of paint

Spent all weekend driving to, watching a soccer game in, and driving back from the Boston area (we lost, badly), so I'm very behind. But I should quickly mention that I have short review of the really good new My Majestic Star album and the intense, accomplished Former Ghosts record up at PopMatters, and that PM has undergone a bit of a renovation. These things always take a bit of getting used to, but I like it; it seems to have a bit more functionality than the old one.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates