« Home | (Within you) » | Maybe I should get a Tumblr instead » | You got to know your place on the food chain » | We die only once (and for such a long time) » | I have a mandolin » | "I want to kick over the whole fucking chessboard" » | "as many possible points of scrutiny" » | A little heartbroken » | I've never read Proust » | iPod + work day = this kind of thing » 

Thursday, August 12, 2010 

Misreading

I was already a fan of Michael Emerson, but I really like what he has to say here:

"What did you think of the negative reactions to the finale?
It surprised me a bit because a lot of people who were unhappy had been misunderstanding the show for a long time, so why were they still watching it if they’d mixed up what they were seeing? But I guess that’s the deal: It works magically for all sorts of people at all different levels of understanding."



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates