« Home | Bullet points » | I know you, hope I do now » | A brand you can trust » | At least the rain has stopped. » | It's been a busy couple of weeks at work, and Sept... » | Admit to yourself that everything's the problem » | So it turns out I love The West Wing » | Might be tricky to pull off » | Titling these things is hard » | Stuck in some bardo » 

Thursday, November 11, 2010 

Good news/bad news

- I've always wanted to see Battle Royale, and I might wind up seeing it the way God intended: in theatres, and in 3D (I know, it's a conversion, but still...)

- AMC cancelled my beloved Rubicon. GodDAMNit. Definitely picking the series up on DVD when it comes out (and if some other network wanted to pick up the thread, I'd be very happy indeed). Rubicon started off slow, and the ending practically begs for some more expansion, but it was one of my favourite shows of the year. How do you cancel Kale Ingram, I ask you?



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates