« Home | Procrastinate now! » | Coming down like love » | Good news/bad news » | Bullet points » | I know you, hope I do now » | A brand you can trust » | At least the rain has stopped. » | It's been a busy couple of weeks at work, and Sept... » | Admit to yourself that everything's the problem » | So it turns out I love The West Wing » 

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 

Presents in the den

Possibly I am experiencing a bit of lack-of-sleep psychosis as I round the bend on the last day of my NaNoWriMo marathon, but right now I find this (brought to my attention by Jonathan) insanely hilarious:

I agree with everything in this song. Hilarious :)

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates