« Home | Conference (and other) notes » | Show your work » | "You can't look on that as a lost sale." » | I went insane » | The people in the know are just people in the know » | Most days you're lazy » | Your speech is so free of life » | The fourth Yardbird » | The treasure deep inside us » | And you used to love me that way » 

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 

And I closed my eyes like Marvin Gaye

Feel good hits of the 8th of March, 2011:

Low - In the Drugs
Spiritualized - Lay Back in the Sun
My Bloody Valentine - I Believe
Pavement - Zurich Is Stained
Radiohead - Sulk
Ikara Colt - Rudd
Hot Chip - Made in the Dark
Twin Shadow - Slow
Crystal Castles - Celestica
Populous/Short Stories - The Holy See



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates