« Home | The people in the know are just people in the know » | Most days you're lazy » | Your speech is so free of life » | The fourth Yardbird » | The treasure deep inside us » | And you used to love me that way » | None of us have anything » | "I cannot answer you, because it’s totally unknown... » | "That brings up a lot of horrible memories." » | Those poor kids » 

Friday, February 18, 2011 

I went insane



I haven't had anything harder than spicy chicken vindaloo tonight, but this video makes me feel like I've tripped a couple of balls. Like I said in the last post, this is a very strong contender for my favourite albums of 2011, even in February.

I found the video more distracting than enhancing. This is the first song by these guys that actually made me want to hear more.

It might have helped that I was already familiar with the song. Do you remember what else you've heard by them?

hahaha that was awesome, thanks for the free drugs, Ian

This should be a tourist advert! GLASGOW: IT'S INTOXICATING!

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates