« Home | The treasure deep inside us » | And you used to love me that way » | None of us have anything » | "I cannot answer you, because it’s totally unknown... » | "That brings up a lot of horrible memories." » | Those poor kids » | And that it's coming at a bad time » | Checking in » | Sometimes I hate nerds » | Presents in the den » 

Wednesday, February 02, 2011 

The fourth Yardbird

Oh, so the White Stripes broke up. The only person I've seen with the same reaction as me to the news is the ever-wonderful Tal Rosenberg. I like "Seven Nation Army" and a few others just fine, thanks, but my prime concern is that this gives Jack White more free time to continue distracting Alison Mossheart from the Kills (whose Midnight Boom is better than any album White's ever put out).



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates