« Home | None of us have anything » | "I cannot answer you, because it’s totally unknown... » | "That brings up a lot of horrible memories." » | Those poor kids » | And that it's coming at a bad time » | Checking in » | Sometimes I hate nerds » | Presents in the den » | Procrastinate now! » | Coming down like love » 

Sunday, January 16, 2011 

And you used to love me that way

Feel good hits of, uh, jeeze, it's been a while...

01. The Magnetic Fields - Grand Canyon
02. The Thermals - An Ear for Baby
03. Perfume Genius - Lookout, Lookout
04. Belle & Sebastian - The Loneliness of a Middle Distance Runner
05. Liars - Broken Witch
06. R.E.M. - Walk Unafraid
07. The Tragically Hip - So Hard Done By
08. Guided By Voices - The Best of Jill Hives
09. David Bowie - Modern Love
10. Two Lone Swordsmen - Get Out of My Kingdom

Notes:
02: I want to karaoke this song so bad.
05: There's a little tiny bit of nudity in this one, so NSFW I guess.
06: Coupled, in this video, with maybe my favourite R.E.M. song.
10: You have no idea how glad I am that this is on YouTube. From the best vinyl-only album of the last decade or so.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates