« Home | Launch » | The Godless constitution » | Oh god yes » | "Your echolocation cannot defeat my musk!" » | "I have no taste for either poverty or honest labo... » | I'm intrigued » | Private spaces » | Book, cover, kettle, pot, black, etc, etc... » | Canada represent » | Yes » 

Friday, February 25, 2005 

Hasty

I really should have held the previous post until I was done with Launch; as it is, let me just add that although I could care less about Bright Eyes' "First Day Of My Life" as a song, but the video (staged or not) is one of the most wonderful things I've seen in a while. For some reason Lauch doesn't have a link to it on his artist page right now, although I imagine it'll show up sooner or later; in any case, you can find it here for now.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates