« Home | Plus, it's about Wallace and Gromit » | Waste of tape » | The ever passing moment » | The transporter » | Boom bap » | Fuck Bon Jovi » | Bad choices » | Redeeming qualities » | The middle ground » | Wave of the future » 

Sunday, October 09, 2005 

Cheeky bastard

I can't believe William B. Swygart has had a blog for so long without me noticing. He is a genius and should be working in radio, so I assume his blog is good too.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates