« Home | We were all in love and we all got hurt » | Exposure » | I feel ill » | Mirrors and duels » | Previews » | Marginalia! » | No names, no details » | Twinkle » | You don't realise how much you've missed it until ... » | Put down like a dog » 

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 

Voot!

So the ever-lovable Clinic have a new website, and a new album next year. I'm practically tingling with anticipation.

Even cooler, in the new "archive" section of the site they link a review of the very show I saw, which was one of the best I've seen. Not only were Clinic absolutely on form, but both opening acts (Sons And Daughters and especially Midnight Movies) were incredible live.

If you do go by the site, be sure to check out the "Manifesto", also in the archive. I believe them when they say "D.P." doesn't stand for anything, but I happen to know that "W.D.Y.Y.B." does stand for something (thanks to Brian, their bassist).



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates