« Home | Employment » | Double shift » | That's what bad news is all about » | Adventures in post-minimalism » | Extreme temporal parochialism » | "That's how I got into country music" » | Overlegislation » | Cleaning house » | When you wake (you're still in a dream) » | "Can of corn" is right out, though » 

Sunday, January 15, 2006 

If the coins don't fit

I'm a bit behind on my reading (and everything else), but if you haven't seen it already here's a fairly entertaining defense of Judas. Of course, you really should read (or re-read) Borges' "Three Versions of Judas". I know I mention the guy's name a lot, but that's seriously one of his best stories (right up there with "The Lottery In Babylon" and "The Secret Miracle").



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates