« Home | Meeeeeeeeeeme! » | Not actually that clever » | Double shot » | Diagnosis of a foreign frame of heart » | Voot! » | "Why am I not happy?" » | Early but late » | iPop » | Good Bible » | Practice » 

Thursday, February 09, 2006 

Exchange

The Danish site Undertoner.dk asked Stylus if we'd like to do a quick piece on some of their top Danish albums of 2005, and Todd Burns passed it on to me. They sent me some CD-Rs, and now the result is up. I feel lucky to have been asked to do this - it was a lot of fun, and it let me hear some really great music.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates