« Home | We shall overcome » | Fear of suffering » | England prevails » | Economic Man does not exist » | Happy St Patrick's Day! » | Hmmm » | New crush » | Weaksauce! » | Tonight's results » | It's official » 

Monday, March 20, 2006 

That time of the week

It's the newest A Touching Display today; once again for mere minutes of downloading you get to hear some great music and me blathering on about... stuff. I'm actually in a much better mood than I was Thursday night when I made this one, but I think the music is pretty good.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates