« Home | Dark age ahead » | Respekt for Grandiosa » | A shit week for singles » | Against flowers » | The guy in the picture is John Foxx » | Said "who's the guy with the gun?" like I was invo... » | On a wall » | Girls are sometimes pretty » | Jam & Lewis » | Good for something after all » 

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 

I haven't heard it yet

This is probably the last time I'll mention it here for a while, but I believe you can hear my on today's Singles Jukebox Stycast talking about, yes, "Respekt For Grandiosa". Plus lots of other good stuff - well, actually, this week it's pretty much just that and an adorable song by the Boy Least Likely To, plus a bunch of crap. But sure to be entertaining nonetheless.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates