« Home | Criticism is not a buyer's guide » | I'm sorry that the kitchen is on fire » | How the hell did Snook get so high? » | That's a physical impossibility » | Small world » | Grow any further » | Man with hammer » | Argument rules » | Scones are delicious » | Monomania » 

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 

For the hills

My review of the Black Angels' Passover is up today; it's a bit more heavy-duty than most of my reviews, but I like the way it turned out.

you forgot to mention the singles jukebox stycast. and that snooking snook song

I guess I should have, since theoretically Burns will read one of my blurbs or something. Whoops?

no, you should've because that shit pseudo-wannabe-outkast snook band is on it, and they helped me win the internet yesterday.

Mmm. See, I was referring to reasons why I would want to link to it. And reminding myself of my ignomious defeat isn't one of them.

but see, because I won the internet, I know that the internet is for sharing information, and since you'd deleted the monstrosity that is the snook single off of your computer already, this was a new way of spreading that information to me, and possibly tricking me into torturing my ears for 3 minutes of my life by listening to it. Of course, I torture myself on my own, I don't need your help anyway.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates