« Home | That's a physical impossibility » | Small world » | Grow any further » | Man with hammer » | Argument rules » | Scones are delicious » | Monomania » | Arendt in New York » | A better box of burgers » | Armour » 

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 

How the hell did Snook get so high?

Really, their place ought to be taken by Veronica Maggio. What am I talking about? This week's singles, of course.

The name *Snook* itself automatically makes me not want to listen to that. Probably because of this. But that's unfair.

Unfair or not, I've heard it and you're not missing a thing. I don't even still have it on my computer to send to you.

well good. I'll take that to mean that from now on whenever the word "snook" gets used, a negative connotation will be automatically implied.

I may have to start doing that.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates