« Home | How the hell did Snook get so high? » | That's a physical impossibility » | Small world » | Grow any further » | Man with hammer » | Argument rules » | Scones are delicious » | Monomania » | Arendt in New York » | A better box of burgers » 

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 

I'm sorry that the kitchen is on fire

I first heard of Tamas Wells via the Stypod and David Pullar's praise of them, and sure enough I've fallen under their spell. Everything you can (and should download) via their site is excellent, but in particular the song this post is named after and "Valder Fields" and "When We Do Fail Abigail" - I woke up this morning with the combination of all three running through my head, and if that's not a pleasent awakening I don't know what is.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates