« Home | The great white godless north » | A baby sleeps in all our bones » | "Sideboard-like! Shadrach! The SHOCK-uh!" » | Death is centrifugal » | Organize before they rise » | Your monkey's kung fu is not strong » | Sigur friggin' Ros » | Clocks and monkeys » | Can you forgive her? » | So angry » 

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 

I see no problem with liking beef

This week's singles Stycast is up; if last week is any indication, what Todd Burns does with my contribution is likely to be hilarious.

Man I sure wish I'd listened to these earlier, for Swygart's contribution alone nevermind anything else

I believe Will has a show on his school's radio station, but the man needs to be working for the BBC. As in yesterday. He used to do his own Stycast as well, and (God willin' and the creek don't rise) he'll get into doing it again.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates