« Home | I see no problem with liking beef » | The great white godless north » | A baby sleeps in all our bones » | "Sideboard-like! Shadrach! The SHOCK-uh!" » | Death is centrifugal » | Organize before they rise » | Your monkey's kung fu is not strong » | Sigur friggin' Ros » | Clocks and monkeys » | Can you forgive her? » 

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 

It begins

If today's heat is any indication, the start of my long, slow, futile struggle with the hated Summer (and more importantly, the hated Sun) is nigh. Cue fans and ice cream and me feeling like I'm burning every time I step outside during the day, and thus also cue a more nocturnal existence. I'll get you this time, Summer.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates