« Home | Extravaganza » | Heart and soul » | Updates » | Happy birthday to me » | Right conduct » | "but I still love the lil' champs!" » | Sizzurp » | One nation under » | Everybody knows it's coming apart » | Bat country » 

Saturday, August 12, 2006 

Before I forget

Speaking of Goth, Stylus' excellent, mammoth Guide To (sheparded expertlyby Mallory) is up right now, and it's finally complete. If you go allllll the way down into the "Essential Goth Recordings" section, you might even see the blurb I wrote for Joy Division's Substance compilation.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates