« Home | Noosed and haloed swear words » | I got a million things to say » | HELL YES » | How the fuck did DMX win? » | Terrifying? » | Don't be a fool, Billy » | I try not to link every post there, really » | "And yet … and yet despite it all …" » | Odile » | Go die now » 

Sunday, August 27, 2006 

Different kinds of quality

Excellent post by Noel Murray on the end of his a blockbuster a week experiment; he's talking about film criticism, of course, but there are some very salient points for music criticism as well. I'd go on about this a bit, but I am very very tired, for reasons of fun I will detail tomorrow.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates