« Home | How the fuck did DMX win? » | Terrifying? » | Don't be a fool, Billy » | I try not to link every post there, really » | "And yet … and yet despite it all …" » | Odile » | Go die now » | Behind his eyes he says, I still exist » | "I get it. Very dry, Dad. That's good stuff." » | Chagrin » 

Thursday, August 24, 2006 

HELL YES

M-maybe the reason I like Dinosaur Comics so much is that I identify with T-Rex? Maybe even a bit too much?

(by which I mean, fact fans, that I may have said EXACTLY what T-Rex says in that comic at one time or another)

(also, to save myself from the shame of two posts about comics on the interweb in a row, today's Scary Go Round makes me happy)

Me too.

I need to find time to read the Scary-Go-Round archives. My webcomics reading list is ridiculously small at present.

Find extra time and go allllll the way back to Bobbins, if you can. It's worth it.

OK! I have a week off starting tomorrow, what possible better way could I use it?

There is no finer way.

Just don't forget to leave the house and talk to people every so often, yes?

I will try.

the Muse shirt!! (I skipped to 2001 as advised on the main page, I don't read that quick)

Also, going a couple back from the current one gets to a Look Around You reference which is a pretty easy way to get my science geek vote.

I believed Look Around You was real for roughly a minute. I think I have a new favourite show.

I knew you'd like it if you hadn't already seen it!
Most of it seems to be on YouTube, at least of the first series. After that they went to half an hour and parodying Tomorrow's World and got a bit less amazing.

I have no idea what that is.

Also, once I've gotten over the amazingness that is Look Around You... Muse shirt? I never noticed at the time. Roffles.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates