« Home | Isolating yet relaxing » | Guilt is a useless emotion » | I didn't think this was what they meant by "heat d... » | Not exactly Mechwarrior » | Timing » | We're in Canada, for pete's sake » | The great indoors » | Unit bias » | If you don't take my hand, I lose my mind » | I've got a million things to say » 

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 

Treadmills

After seeing "A Million Ways", I never imagined Ok Go were going to turn the whole dancing thing into something approaching an aesthetic; but the video for "Here It Goes Again" is a hell of a lot of fun. I hope they keep it up (even the part where the guy lip synching isn't the actual singer).

This needs a comment.

...

I was going to make a witty pun (you all love them)...then I found this:

http://meriam-webster.com/dictionary/tread

That's right. I just linked that video to copulation, somehow.

It's pop music. All pop music is about copulation. (or money, which is basically about copulation anyways)

oh man.
awesome!

hey ian, crosspost this to the funkyfunky 7 blog. because it's awesome!

I justposted a video there, though.

ok ok, we'll break it up with some non-video entries, but you gotta repost this there at some point.

I think I can manage that.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates