« Home | Our turn to decide what that means » | Got gaffled by one time » | Show them the goddamned fang » | Sometimes you walk by the good ones » | 10 blocks » | A constitutional re-play of mass production » | Whip it, whip it, whip it » | Indexed » | And I'm not even mentioning the bowling ball » | Different kinds of quality » 

Monday, September 04, 2006 

With his boots on (metaphorically)

I'm a little surprised at how upset the news of Steve Irwin's death has made me. I mean, yes, the guy did dangerous stuff all the time. But going at 44 to a sting ray barb through the chest... I just don't know. Too soon, guys. Too soon.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates