« Home | 10 blocks » | A constitutional re-play of mass production » | Whip it, whip it, whip it » | Indexed » | And I'm not even mentioning the bowling ball » | Different kinds of quality » | Noosed and haloed swear words » | I got a million things to say » | HELL YES » | How the fuck did DMX win? » 

Thursday, August 31, 2006 

Sometimes you walk by the good ones

My first shot at our new YouTube column is up today; Ben, Iain, this is the one I was telling you about. I had a lot of fun putting it together, and hopefully so will those who read/view it...

Good work Ian. I'll pass the link on to the owner of the aforementioned power ballads album...

Yes, I enjoyed that! The Norwegian one is quite the find.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates