« Home | Indexed » | And I'm not even mentioning the bowling ball » | Different kinds of quality » | Noosed and haloed swear words » | I got a million things to say » | HELL YES » | How the fuck did DMX win? » | Terrifying? » | Don't be a fool, Billy » | I try not to link every post there, really » 

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 

Whip it, whip it, whip it

This week's singles are up, and except for me not caring terribly much about Julieta Venegas either way all of my blurbs for the week made it in.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates