« Home | I suppose I should have told you that I am on fire... » | Many happy returns » | O Canada » | Suicide prevention » | Virtual spectres » | And when somebody asks if I'm ok, I don't know wha... » | Still no MySpace » | Smokeless » | Arrrrrrr! » | And no friends in this town » 

Monday, September 25, 2006 

Mind is a razorblade

Every version of "Heartbeats" to date, via Iain. I had most of these already, but still - what a find!



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates