« Home | Close to nothing at all » | And oh, how cute you seemed » | But... but... it was what we wanted! » | Making the grade » | I'd taser a 14-year-old. I'd taser him right in t... » | Jessica Alba doesn't like the evangelical church » | Arockalypse » | "I was perfect. I have always been perfect." » | Marie came home tattooed / it covers her back » | Everything hits at once » 

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 

And a guy with any kind of courage / would maybe stop to think the matter through

Feel good hits of the 18th of October, 2006, special "trying to write a paper you don't care about" edition:

The Mountain Goats - "Moon Over Goldsboro"
Red House Painters - "Have You Forgotten"
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - "Nevermind Me"
Burial - "Prayer"
Leonard Cohen - "So Long Marianne"
Mono & World's End Girlfriend - "Trailer 5"
Mates Of State - "Nature & The Wreck"
Spiritualized - "Shine A Light"
David Bowie - "Sunday"
Space Needle - "Before I Lose My Style"



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates