« Home | You know, they've shown that being sufficiently ti... » | Everyone is almost done with me » | And a guy with any kind of courage / would maybe s... » | Close to nothing at all » | And oh, how cute you seemed » | But... but... it was what we wanted! » | Making the grade » | I'd taser a 14-year-old. I'd taser him right in t... » | Jessica Alba doesn't like the evangelical church » | Arockalypse » 

Thursday, October 19, 2006 

Production and reproduction

k-punk has a fantastic new post on hauntology, which is serendipitous as after not thinking much about it for the last little while in the past couple of days I've had the concept in the front of my mind again. And I need to get some Little Axe, while we're on the topic. And while I've seen (and enjoyed) The Skeleton Key, I definitely need to track down Beloved.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates