« Home | Until the end of the world » | Bwa ha ha » | Smooth move, Ex-lax » | Mixed blessings » | Plug me in » | I wanna hold your hand » | I am young and I am lost » | Just so we're clear » | Beware bookcases » | Don't die on the motorway » 

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 

My night is coloured headache grey

Feel good hits of the 29th of November, 2006 (special "I can't believe I slept through my alarm" edition):

R.E.M. - "Daysleeper"
The Beatles - "Here Comes the Sun"
Radiohead - "How To Disappear Completely"
Life Without Buildings - "Let's Get Out"
The Knife - "Heartbeats (Rex the Dog Remix)"
Hooverphonic - "Nirvana Blue"
The Dagons - "Helium"
Jamie Woon - "Wayfaring Stranger (Live)"
The Go-Betweens - "People Say"
Michael Nyman - "Lost and Found"



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates