« Home | Mixed blessings » | Plug me in » | I wanna hold your hand » | I am young and I am lost » | Just so we're clear » | Beware bookcases » | Don't die on the motorway » | And I will be two steps on the water » | WE NEED YOUR TORSO? » | Mega bottle ride » 

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 

Smooth move, Ex-lax

Hey Ian, do you know what's great? When on those rare days you need to juggle your shift to get some school stuff done (meetings and the like), it'd be really awesome if you could forget that you have an evaluation to give to one of your students, and you could show up at work just after she's left after she's come in to work (despite being sick!) to get her evaluation. And walk in to your boss and your boss's boss wondering where the hell you were.

...you jackass.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates