« Home | Bwa ha ha » | Smooth move, Ex-lax » | Mixed blessings » | Plug me in » | I wanna hold your hand » | I am young and I am lost » | Just so we're clear » | Beware bookcases » | Don't die on the motorway » | And I will be two steps on the water » 

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 

Until the end of the world

Not exactly sure what the edit to his post means, but there are at least rumours that they're going to make a TV show out of Preacher. Written by the guy who wrote Daredevil.

Ick.

Considering I'm in the middle of rereading the whole series, all of a sudden after this news I feel all dirty and unclean.

And it really is a shame because it could make a truly awesome tv show.

If they made the comics into a tv show it might be okay. But the fact that Mr. Daredevil is a fucking hack, and that they'll probably water down a lot of the religion-bashing (and add a wacky neighbour) means it will suck outright.

The only thing I'm interested in at this point is seeing who they cast.

Well, as pointed out in the story, at one point James Marsden was attached to the movie.... Cyclops as Jesse Custer. Just no, people.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates