« Home | Drums keep pounding a rhythm to the brain » | Take your shoes and go outside » | YES » | Poor Tom's a-cold » | Oddly terrifying » | Maybe I should say hi » | Re-performance » | "I'm fired. I'm getting fired." » | Ludicrously sober » | "If we don't debate this, we are not worthy of our... » 

Monday, March 19, 2007 

Doorstop

Thanks to a certain Mr. O'Donnell, the Hackett edition of the Complete Works of Spinoza landed in my apartment today - it's gorgeous, even if I have to get used to this translation of the Ethic (and the lack of notes!). Now I just have to find a way to see my copy of The Letters (already included in the Hackett) off without losing too much money on the deal...

I found some old book at Mal's store about wine, but it's ONLY FOR CANADIANS. It's written in Canuck-speak, and therefore I don't understand it. Wanna translate it for me?

Sure!

Unless by "Canuck-speak" you mean "Quebecois French."

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates