« Home | "I'm fired. I'm getting fired." » | Ludicrously sober » | "If we don't debate this, we are not worthy of our... » | The prophet of our desert » | I feel safe all the time » | A high note » | Counter productive » | Miles away, miles above / The vampire only wants a... » | Better than nothing » | And cross it out » 

Monday, March 12, 2007 

Re-performance

This article, on new technology used to "reverse engineer" not just a song or piece but a particular performance of that song or piece, hits directly at some of the stuff I'm working on right now. Fascinating, somewhat disturbing stuff.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates