« Home | Ludicrously sober » | "If we don't debate this, we are not worthy of our... » | The prophet of our desert » | I feel safe all the time » | A high note » | Counter productive » | Miles away, miles above / The vampire only wants a... » | Better than nothing » | And cross it out » | "And you cannot shape it / Cos it's reality, yeah" » 

Monday, March 12, 2007 

"I'm fired. I'm getting fired."



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates