« Home | Fear of human constructs » | Prescient » | World class faculty » | "That is, I think, even more disrespectful." » | B.C. was shit anyways » | Oh Hugh, it'll never happen » | A sequence of events » | Almost physical pain » | Oh my God, it doesn't mean a lot to you » | Cheer up, emo kid » 

Friday, April 13, 2007 

Wizard needs food badly

And I need to go to these shows, if I can manage it at all:

5-JUN-07 THE NATIONAL OPERA HOUSE 19+ $15.00
14-JUL-07 MAXIMO PARK MOD CLUB 19+ $15.00

Goddamnit. Between money and time, this is going to be hard... especially for the National, which I want to see more.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates