« Home | B.C. was shit anyways » | Oh Hugh, it'll never happen » | A sequence of events » | Almost physical pain » | Oh my God, it doesn't mean a lot to you » | Cheer up, emo kid » | We're half-awake » | My words are just punches » | A cardboard cut-out of a plane on fire » | Unknown pleasures » 

Thursday, April 12, 2007 

"That is, I think, even more disrespectful."

Dinosaur Comics has been on a roll recently.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates