« Home | World class faculty » | "That is, I think, even more disrespectful." » | B.C. was shit anyways » | Oh Hugh, it'll never happen » | A sequence of events » | Almost physical pain » | Oh my God, it doesn't mean a lot to you » | Cheer up, emo kid » | We're half-awake » | My words are just punches » 

Friday, April 13, 2007 

Prescient

No sooner do I post about how much I like the philosophy faculty at the University of Guelph than I go out to the Albion for a night of dancing and have two of them show up. Extremely good times (helped by an excellent night from the DJ - "Wolf Like Me," "Temptation," "Da Funk," a mashup of "Get Ur Freak On" and "Deceptacon," "Listen Up," "The Prayer," "Should I Stay or Should I Go," "Fame," "Into the Groove," "You Gonna Want Me," "Girls on Film," and both "Over and Over" and "Boy From School"!), and we were very glad they came out and stayed.

Oh man, I missed Fame? I was bummed before, but now ...

Honestly, not a song I would have predicted you'd rue missing out on. I prefer "Modern Love" myself.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates