« Home | 300/15 » | Wizard needs food badly » | Fear of human constructs » | Prescient » | World class faculty » | "That is, I think, even more disrespectful." » | B.C. was shit anyways » | Oh Hugh, it'll never happen » | A sequence of events » | Almost physical pain » 

Monday, April 16, 2007 

Yee + haw

I've mostly been busy trying to right on the problem of the musical work of art's identity over time, but today I applied for another part time job and got my tax return. The tax return is twice as big as I expected it to be.

So even if I don't get that job, I should be okay for a little while.

Like twice as big as you thought when you filed it or before you filed it?

Twice as big as ufile.ca told me it'd be. They underestimated last year as well, but only to the tune of ~$600 then.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates