« Home | I have tried, in my way, to be free » | The three Rs » | Getting back into gear (slightly) » | And he puts on his dark glasses and he shows you w... » | Time spirals around the "Originator." » | There's a right way to be stupid » | You really cannot make this shit up » | I don't care where, just far » | IT'S LIKE LICKING A MIRROR » | "I'm probably going as a pretty pretty princess" » 

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 

I hope you die; I hope we both die

So what was my knee-jerk reaction to this?

Ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuckthis is going to be AWESOME.

My more consider response is more "wow, I can't think of a more perfect match, I hope Mike keeps it going and productive for a long long time, and that it brings him fame and wealth."

My knee-jerk reaction to seeing that link on PBW yesterday was OH SHIT, IAN'S GONNA HAVE A COW.

AND YOU ARE CORRECT.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates