« Home | IT'S LIKE LICKING A MIRROR » | "I'm probably going as a pretty pretty princess" » | Credible? » | Radio star » | To be of some hard, simple, undeniable use » | Morbidly funny » | "There goes a siren. Oh how can I stand being left... » | You've been sad for a while » | Hassan-i Sabbah » | For the day I’m not here, when I’m gone and I’m sorry » 

Thursday, May 03, 2007 

I don't care where, just far

Feel good hits of the 3rd of May, 2007:

Deftones - "Be Quiet and Drive (Far Away)"
Tindersticks - "Dying Slowly"
Paul Simon - "She Moves On"
The Clientele - "Joseph Cornell"
Neko Case - "Tightly"
Kate Bush - "Moments of Pleasure"
Marsen Jules - "De La Mort D'un Cygne"
Noxagt - "Mek It Burn"
New Order - "Cries and Whispers"
Otis Redding - "You Left the Water Running"



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates