« Home | Always Low Prices. Always. » | The ginge » | Every old sock needs an old shoe » | In reverse » | Oh shit » | The phatic function » | Every k over is a killer » | Fuck yeah » | "What is here is dangerous and repulsive to us." » | Going to Seaforth » 

Thursday, May 31, 2007 

Timesuck

I had fond memories of logic puzzles of various sorts from my childhood, and I went searching them out. And what do I find? Enough nonograms to keep me busy for weeks.

Try this: Griddlers

It looks pretty cool, but doesn't seem to work with either Firefox or Safari. Thanks, though.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates