« Home | She couldn't take on any more late fees » | Timesuck » | Always Low Prices. Always. » | The ginge » | Every old sock needs an old shoe » | In reverse » | Oh shit » | The phatic function » | Every k over is a killer » | Fuck yeah » 

Saturday, June 02, 2007 

New lows

I mean racism, sexism, homophobia et al are obviously harmful, baseless, evil things. But discrimination against a family because they're ginger? That's weird and pathetic in addition to the above. I hope it works out okay for the family in question and all their red-headed brethren.

Let my people go.

It doesn't really reflect very well on my home town, does it?

Hehehe. Fair enough. We used to play 'knock down ginger' when we were young, but with a twist. Me, being ginge, and a few friends used to go knock on peoples doors, when they answered shout "Knock down ginga", as you do, the punch me in the face. Just to confuse the shit out of people.

That sounds surprisingly fun, meat.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates