« Home | I'm the new blue blood, I'm the great white hope » | Just don't make it last any longer than it has to » | Why I'll never be a food critic » | New lows » | She couldn't take on any more late fees » | Timesuck » | Always Low Prices. Always. » | The ginge » | Every old sock needs an old shoe » | In reverse » 

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 

What ever happened

Omar Khadr has had his charges dropped. I really do wonder where all concerned go from here, but at least it's a start.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates